Army Bharti Latest News
Indian Army Unit Headquarters Quota 2018 Apply Online on joinindianarmy.nic.in (Official Website). Army Unit Bharti (Rally) Schedule 2018-19 check on joinindianarmy.club
Indian Army Unit Headquarters Quota 2018 Recruitment
Few words about this quota and when did this founded: Unit Headquarter Quota (UHQ). Unit Headquarter Quota (UHQ) vacancies are reserved for Sons of War Widow (SOWW), Sons of Widow (SOW), Sons of Serving Soldier (SOS), Sons of Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) and Brother Of Serving Personnel (BOSM). This was founded at the initial stage itself.
- Soldier (General Duty) 10th Class Pass or equivalent with minimum 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject OR 10+2 Simple Pass.
- Soldier Clerk 10+2 Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject with Maths and English at a 10th or 12th level for Soldier Clerk.
- Soldier Tradesman
- Syce, Housekeeper, and Mess-Keeper – 8th Simple Pass
- Steward, Chef, Washer-man, Tailor, Barber, Mason & Equipment Repair – 10th Simple Pass.
How to apply Online for Army Unit Headquarters Bharti 2018 ?
Steps to Apply for Indian Army unit headquarters quota 2018:
- First, off candidates circulate to reliable website this is http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Now on the home page, aspirants need to place your cursor to unit headquarters quota schedule section and pick “Indian Army unit headquarters quota” hyperlink.
- After this, a PDF report may be opened on the brand new page and you need to undergo properly.
- Now after studying glad aspirants need to go away and follow for unit headquarters quota while bringing all of the crucial certificates or files.
Application form details: Indian Army Unit Headquarters Quota 2018 Recruitment
From the official website, you can fill the application form via online.
Yearly wise, the registration fee charge will vary due to certain process and for this year, you can check out the official website mentioned above.
Indian Army Admit Card 2019
Before 7 days from exam, you can able to download your admit card from the official website of Indian Army http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Latest news or notification about recruitment: Indian Army Unit Headquarters Quota 2018 Recruitment
Recently the Indian army announced the recruitment notification through online, they recruiting the candidates for various posts such as general soldier, storekeeper, technical department, and soldier nursing assistant, engineers, soldier tradesman, LT General, junior commissioned officers, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, clerk, naik, sepoy and much more. So the eligible candidates can apply for latest 261 Indian army job vacancies. This Indian army recruitment notification is suitable for both men and women so both can apply for the jobs as per their educational qualification without any trouble and issues. If you have any doubt, you can check for the latest updates from the official website mentioned above.